We have tools to help ease financial pressures. Let's meet and find out if they are a good fit for you.Overwhelmed with the cost of living?
Would you like to find out if you qualify for a policy? If you think you're uninsurable, I may have a solution for you.Wondering if you can afford insurance?
Most have little understanding how money works and we fear what we don't understand. Let me help!Why won’t so many people talk about money?
It ensures a win-win for you and your community by investing in socially responsible companies that care about the environment.Ever heard of impact investing?
Ever wondered if you can do better?
Reaching your Financial Potential is easier if you know and understand how money works and how it can work for you. I will help you reach your financial potential and lessen your financial burden so you can focus on what is really important, your health, career and relationships.
To create a positive impact for you and your family, and help you reach your financial potential.
How do I do it? I believe in challenging the current status quo. EVERYONE should have access to professional financial services with an understanding of how money works. We are changing the status quo by providing simple to understand education and a holistic approach to financial planning. We just happen to provide world class products and services to all that want their $$ to work harder for them, increase their own success, and make the Maritimes even better. "Do Not Aspire to Make a Living, Aspire to Make a Difference" is a quote that serves my clients well.
- Amplify your money workshop: Monday, October 15 from 12-1pm at Suite 504 of 6940 Mumford Rd, Halifax.
- Amplify your money workshop: Wednesday, November 14 from 12-1pm at Suite 504 of 6940 Mumford Rd, Halifax.
- Amplify your money workshop: Thursday, December 6 from 12-1pm at Suite 504 of 6940 Mumford Rd, Halifax.
- Very Important Meeting: December 7th, 2pm to ??? Location TBD. This a gathering of the minds for VIPs, that’s people like you that want to make the Maritimes even better.
- Socially Responsible Investing: Tuesday, January 8 from 12-1:30 pm in the RBC Learning Centre on the 3rd floor at Halifax Central Library. Open to the public.
Can you relate to the following?
I have run out of money at the end of the month.
I don't have a nest-egg and I am worried about retirement.
I have young children and want to help with their future education.
I want to supplement my income.
I can help!